1 bag unsweetened Nutola
½ cup Lily’s chocolate chips
¼ cup natural creamy peanut butter
2 tbsp butter
1 cup alluose (or confectioners swerve)
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir. If chips aren’t fully melted, microwave an additional 30 sec. Stir
- In a big bowl put in Nutola, then cover with chocolate mixture and stir to coat.
- In a large gallon plastic bag, put in Nutola and sweetener. Shake well to coat the Nutola with the sweetener.
- Lay out on a cookie sheet until firm.
- Store in an airtight container.