For the filling:
¼ cup heavy whipping cream plus 1 ¾ cups
1 ½ tsp plain gelatin (such as Knox)
1/3 cup sweetener of choice (Ie Truvia or Lakanto)
¼ cup raw cacao
¼ tsp salt
2 tsp vanilla extract
For the topping:
1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
1 tbsp sweetener
1 tsp almond extract
- Mix gelatin into ¼ cup cream. Set aside.
- Place remaining cream in saucepan with sweetener, cacao, and salt. Heat over medium, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Add in gelatin and cream, mix until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add in vanilla.
- Pour into crust and refrigerate for about 1 hour
- For the topping place the cream in a mixer with a whisk attachement, beat until stiff peaks form. Add in the sweetener and almond extract. Mix to incorporate fully.
- Top pie, and garnish with berries and shaved chocolate